Ben Hopper’s Self Assigned; Exhibition Private View BHOSPUE#2
What: BHOSPUE#2 = Ben Hopper Open Studio Pop Up Exhibition #2
This is the first event of perhaps a new tradition of open studio pop-up exhibitions I’ll be doing every now and then.
“Self Assigned” is a selection of recent personal photography work.
When: Thursday, 6 December 2012. 17:00 until 23:30
Where: Ben Hopper Studio. 92 White Post Ln, E9 5EN London, United Kingdom.
Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/events/346460672115303/
From now until exhibition night (22/11/2012) I’m offering SPECIAL 50% DISCOUNT on FINE ART LIMITED EDITION PRINTS on four sizes:
A3 (297x420mm) £50 (instead £95)
A2 (420x594mm) £90 (instead £180)
A1 (594x841mm) £170 (instead £345)
A0 (841x1189mm) £270 (instead £545)
Limited edition of 15, signed and numbered.
All C-type prints, printed on Fuji Crystal Archive Matt paper.
– Prior to exhibition you can order anything you find on my tumblr / fb / flickr or http://therealbenhopper.com/ (payments can be made by bank, PayPal, credit or debit cards)
If you order by this weekend your print will wait for you at the exhibition.
Anything ordered after this weekend can be picked up from my studio or sent by post.
– On exhibition night you can also buy the prints on display (lots of new, never published work) and pay with cash or debit/credit cards
– international shipping IS AVAILABLE
To purchase please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do it, I’m tired of cleaning flats and washing old ladies feet for money
What you need to know:
– This is an open studio event, in my own studio. I’m pretty much letting you in my house. Please be respectful to me and to the other residents my building.
– I am the curator and the ‘gallery owner’ so I can do whatever the fuck I want to. Meaning; expect new unseen experimental non-commercial work.
– It’ll be both Private View and Exhibition so total duration is one evening.
– Everything must go on the night. I’m paying for this out of my own pocket and I’m doing it for 2 reasons – 1: It helps me to sort my latest work. 2: I want share it with YOU. Please help to make this an ongoing thing by buying prints! There’ll be various paper types and sizes starting from £5 – £25 – £50 …and above (if you’re brave enough).
– I’m checking the possibility of having live performances. TBC.
– If YOU have any ideas or questions please leave a comment below or email me: email@example.com
#1 – 23 September 2012 during Hackney WickED Open Studios weekend