Can Nipples bring world peace?

A long intense debate started off on my facebook page about a picture of nipples I’ve uploaded accompanied with the following text: “I wonder why people make such a big deal out of female nipples. They should be evenly exposed!”
It took the miserable pathetic impotents pricks who are offended from the look of human nipples just one day to report this picture and have it removed. I salute you, cocksuckers.
Here’s the picture for both offended and happy nipple-lovers (I do not discriminate) …enjoy:

9 Comments

Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.

dirck pontreply
August 18, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Dont really see here what the problem is or was either!!!
Keep on doing the good work!! <3

Ben Hopperreply
August 18, 2010 at 9:18 pm
– In reply to: dirck pont

APPRECIATED! 🙂
big hug
Ben

katy winterfloodreply
August 18, 2010 at 9:30 pm
– In reply to: dirck pont

Ben, I think you are absolutely right! Awesome post! What is the big deal?! You’d think that with the things that you see on TV and in the media today, that people would be more open minded! its human nature, it’s life, its natural, and everybody has them!! whats the big deal! and why should it be ok for men’s nipples to be exposed freely and not womens?
Keep on producing great art and those who don’t like, just don’t look! :o)

Ben Hopperreply
August 18, 2010 at 9:31 pm
– In reply to: dirck pont

😀 x

Chris Saundersreply
August 18, 2010 at 10:18 pm

I honestly view it as a form of oppression of women. I can’t really see a difference between this issue and the one involving the hijab. The origins of clothing to cover women’s breasts is firmly routed in protection and support. I personally think that women should be allowed to go topless, or maybe wear a partial bra, if they choose, for support. I don’t just say this out of a fondness for women’s breasts, either. I honestly think that the removal of this childish taboo will not only help lessen the oppression of women, but will likely result in a long-term reduction in sexual assault.

On a more direct note, keep up the good work. I love your stuff.

Ben Hopperreply
August 18, 2010 at 10:41 pm
– In reply to: Chris Saunders

happy to have your thoughts shared. this goes so way back to culture and perception …i just like to trigger and produce a debate or some sort of reaction.

Kathleenreply
June 14, 2014 at 2:24 pm
– In reply to: Chris Saunders

I love this comment. Love. It.

Tweets that mention Can Nipples bring world peace? « Ben Hopper’s Blog — Topsy.comreply
August 19, 2010 at 12:13 am

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Ben Hopper, Ben Hopper. Ben Hopper said: Can Nipples bring world peace?: http://wp.me/pzBYg-1E […]

0hgoshreply
August 23, 2010 at 4:23 pm

As someone who who hated the sight of hers before I to really dont see the issue ! they are beautiful things and should be shown !!

come on the cold weather and braless tops !